Friday, August 10, 2007

Trip to Milk River











Jeff and I love going to Milk River with Jeff's family. Last year when we went I was over 8 months pregnant and camping was hard. But nothing compared to this year! Caden wouldn't sleep the second night we were there. He doesn't like his pack 'n play and once I got him to sleep (after 10) he woke up twice in the night crying and was up for the day at 6am. There wasn't really any place Caden could crawl, so that made it hard. On the day we left he had 4 hrs worth of naps and then slept from 8pm-8am- with no trouble since he was in his own bed. I'm happy to be home so I can just let Caden loose without worrying so much. Next year hopefully it'll be a little easier. It was great to go, and Jeff and I were able to leave Caden with Grampie to go floating down the river which was great. And Caden absloutely loved mowing the campground over and over and over... :)

No comments: