Friday, September 11, 2009

Party #1 :)








About 2 weeks before Caden's birthday we threw him a party. December was leaving for California in a matter of days and Caden wanted to have a party with her. She is his absolute best friend and he loves her so much. Brad, Kristin, December and little Isaac got Caden a new "Abbey". I had been looking everywhere for a second one because his old Abbey is getting a little scraggly and I'm fearful each new washing will be her last. Caden calls her "The Other Abbey" and she is tucked neatly on his bed with Abbey. He carried both of them around for days but now it is just Abbey. I am so happy that we have "The Other Abbey" just incase!

I have a TON more pictures to post of Caden's 2 other parties, but I will do that tomorrow hopefully.

No comments: