Saturday, May 30, 2009
Friday, May 29, 2009
I LOVE these pictures. The ones from the park where the kids are in their shades were taken this afternoon. I love the pictures of Caden's cars and trucks all lined up. He is obsessed with lining things up lately. And then there's a few of Cayleigh rolling all over the house. I had the Veggie Tales blanket down for her to lie on but of course she rolled right off. She's a busy girl, and Caden is definitely a busy little boy. ;)
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
1. I had a mishap at the hairdresser and the family came together to help fix it *hee hee*. Thanks, Matt! *lol*
2. Cayleigh loves Grandma. :)
3. Caden getting food for the ducks.
4. Cayleigh LOVES being changed. :)
5. Another zoo picture- Mommy is scrambling to get Cayleigh's bottle heated and get Caden a snack.
Caden and Cayleigh's Grandma Aleta is here for Auntie Bekah and Uncle Spencer's wedding. She's staying with us and Caden and Cayleigh just love her! We went to the zoo today and met Auntie Tarena there and had a lot of fun. Grandma bought Caden a drum with an elephant on it and he has been playing it all afternoon (most of you know that Caden loves to sing and play instruments ALL day long...). He'll point to the elephant and say, "Like Abbey, Mommy!" (Abbey is his beloved elephant that he got from his "Auntie" Nicole when he went to the zoo when he was just 9 months old. They've been inseparable ever since).
Both Caden and Cayleigh had a lot of fun today. Aren't the pictures adorable? :) The last picture looks like he's trying to get away from Grandma but he was actually just being silly for the camera. He was holding her hand and following her around all day. We're happy she's here. :)
Monday, May 18, 2009
Monday, May 11, 2009
1 & 2. Story time with Daddy. Caden insists on holding Cayleigh now and she loves it. It is so cute watching the two of them. Cayleigh looks like she's following right along as Jeff reads, doesn't she?!. I just love my babies! :)
3. Daddy and his baby girl. Cayleigh is on bottles now ( we couldn't go any longer on no sleep) and she is doing great. It's like night and day. Before she was up every 2 hours to eat (sometimes more frequently than that) and now she is just up once in the night and has two good naps a day. Jeff likes to be more involved too. He's a great Dad.
4. Our brave boy during a thunder storm. Caden used to like thunder but now he's terrified of it (as well as bugs and the drain in the tub). A few days ago it was thundering out and Caden was SO scared. He was holding on to me so tight and would not let go. I just had to take a picture. ;)
5, 6 & 7. Caden has started carrying poor Willow all around the house. The poor cat. Whenever he's on the couch he goes and gets Willow and drags her along with him and makes her sit with him...
8. Caden and Cayleigh's Great Grandma came over for a visit with Grammie Jones last week while Grampie Jones and Jeff worked on the basement. The drywall is almost all up- hopefully by the end of this week. It's a big space so it's taken longer than we thought, but it's looking good down there. We are very grateful to our family (especially Grampie) who have been working so hard to help us get it done. Even Grammie Jones was helping, as well as Uncle Matt and Uncle Stephen. Thanks, guys! :)