Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Little of This, Little of That





Cayleigh will take a bottle now with no trouble at all and Jeff and I are very happy. I give her 1-2 bottles of formula a day now and it does seem to fill her up a bit better. And we can leave her with Grammie and Grampie Jones from time to time too so that is great. Cayleigh even likes to hold and drink the bottle on her own sometimes as you can tell from the photo.

Our wedding anniversary is coming up and one night this week Tarena is coming over so Jeff and I can go out and celebrate. We are both looking forward to it. :) That is why we're happy Cayleigh will take a bottle- now we can go out and we don't have to worry about her.

One other picture I posted was of Caden. I always check on him one last time before I go to bed and make sure he's covered up. What I found when I went in was a sleeping Caden with a ton of toys in his bed. He had his cars and his trains in a pile beside him. I thought it was a cute picture. :)

And then of course there's Chloe. Trust me- she isn't as innocent as she looks... ;)

No comments: