Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Baby Jones #3



This picture was taken at 28 weeks and I will be 29 weeks in a few days. Not much longer... :)

I have been feeling quite well but had a little fall on Monday that has set me back a bit. We all went to our friend Justyne's house for supper and I lost my balance and fell into her condo. Not the entrance I would have planned. :S I turned my ankle and was up all that night with a throbbing foot. Of course I hurt the foot on the only side I can sleep on so I haven't been able to get much rest. Jeff worked from home yesterday so I could stay off my feet for most of the day and today I notice it's getting better but it's still not perfect yet. The bigger I get the more clumsy I seem to get so hopefully this will be my only fall. :S But we all are fine and we are getting more and more excited to meet our new little one. :)

No comments: