Monday, March 21, 2011

Little Bit of Liana :)



I had a big post all written and it got deleted. :( So here is my short version! I wanted to post a little clip of cute lil Liana. :) She is 11 1/2 months and she can say quite a few words and is doing lots of new things. She can say:

Mama
Dada
Duck
Cat
Dog
Quack
Hi
Bye
Car
Truck
Choo Choo (train)
Ba ba (milk)
What's that?
All done
Ball... and I'm sure there are more that I can't think of at the moment. She didn't do a great job of talking on the video but my batteries died so I will have to try again (and get Kim to show me how to upload movies from the video camera). :)

She started doing the army crawl at 9 1/2-10 months and at 11 months she started doing the real crawl. She is standing on furniture now too and loves to stand and play. :)

We are thankful for her and for Caden and Cayleigh. We can't believe how fast they are growing up. :(

No comments: