Monday, May 21, 2007

Weekend Events :)






We've had a few eventful days. On Saturday my sister, Holly, FINALLY came to visit :) and we met her boyfriend, Nathan. Nathan was Caden's instant friend! Caden smiled at him and climbed over him. He even upset a glass of water on him while we were at a restaurant. It was either Caden or myself, but it was a mistake. :) We went bowling too and Caden crawled over to the lane beside us to say hi to a 10 month old baby boy and to steal his toys and hit him in the face. I know... :)
Yesterday we left Caden with a sitter for over 3 hours and he did well. He really likes Kathy who is the wife of the lead Pastor of the church plant we are involved in. Jeff is the teaching Pastor there. Jeff and I went out to a friend's place who was having a get-together and it was fun. It was nice to be able to go out without a screaming baby in the backseat. I wish Caden liked his carseat but he doesn't. We missed him, though. I think I missed him more than Jeff did. :) It was nice to pick him up.
I just put a few more pictures up. Caden likes to play with a part of the vacuum cleaner! His uncle, Mike, used to do that too I guess. Mike even used to take it to church! I hope Caden doesn't do that! And there is a picture of Caden trying to steal Daddy's snack. He is busy... He can say "Dad-da" now and "Uh Oh"... It is really cute!

No comments: