Friday, May 25, 2007

Work...




I am a little sad because it looks like I have to go back to work much earlier than planned. I might even be starting my orientation in just a few days. And Caden isn't even 9 months old.
I am going to be working at a Nursing Home and I will be working night shifts. So Caden will either be with myself or Jeff at all times, and I have a stretch of 2 weeks off at one point. So I didn't want to lose this job and if I didn't take it now then they would have to post it for other people. So Jeff and I thought it would be best if I took it. I think I work 4 on, 3 off, 3 on and then I have 2 weeks off. And we'll be looking after Caden (not a sitter) and I can tuck him in at night and cuddle him in the day if he needs Mommy. Jeff will just have to wake me up. I hope it all works out... If only Calgary wasn't such an expensive place to live.
On a happier note: I put up more cute pictures! :)

1 comment:

Brad and Kristin said...

Hi Erin!

I believe Jeff was asking about how we got a December plaque that matches the other name plaques we both have. I had it sent to me from a place called Saint Patrick's Guild in Minnesota. Their phone number is 1-800-652-9767. To get December's plaque, I went to their website. Try this:

http://www.stpatricksguild.com/browse.cfm/2,763.html

If that doesn't work, just go to www.stpatricksguild.com and click on "Pictures & Plaques" (down the left side of the screen), and then click on "Name Plaques" (toward the bottom). It's the Personalized Name Plaque. I just ordered December's online, and it was mailed to me in a few weeks. I love it! December's name doesn't really have a Christian meaning, but they chose one ("Faithful One") and a fitting verse to go along with it, and I was really happy with what they did!

Love, Kristin