Friday, December 7, 2007

Our Tree :)









Last night Jeff, Caden and I decorated our Christmas tree. Our tree is a bit homely because our crazy fat cats have jumped on it 1 too many times so the branches sag. But Jeff likes it. I guess it gives it character, right?! :) This is going to be a fun year because Caden is old enough to enjoy himself. We got blinking lights for the tree and Caden thinks they are the greatest thing! It is cute to see him have fun. He unwrapped 2 gifts yesterday (sorry Meredith and Greg!) but I was able to take them away and tape them quickly so neither Caden nor I had a peek. And Jeff and I finished all of our shopping today, so we are happy about that. :)

Caden learned how to climb into the rocking chair yesterday, and he spent most of the day climbing into it, out of it, or rocking in it! I don't know where he gets his boundless energy. I can't even get him to nap today. I think the trip to the mall messed him up a bit. Oh well... He had fun playing at a special play area they have at the mall for little kids. And he got to go to Toys 'R Us. So he's had a fun day too.

No comments: