Saturday, December 15, 2007

So Tired!







Poor Caden- he has had a very busy Saturday morning. Jeff took him to a playgroup for babies and dads like he does every Saturday, and Caden had so much fun. Then we had to go grocery shopping, and by the time we got home he was exhausted. He wouldn't wake up at all. He slept while I took his coat and hat off and didn't even budge. Poor little guy. He slept from 7-7 last night so I don't know why he's so tired. But I guess he didn't nap well yesterday...

Holly and Nathan are coming for today and tomorrow so I am very excited! :) We are going to the mall and then we're going to have a night of games and movies which will be fun. Jeff has to work but he'll be able to hang out with them tomorrow. Nathan and Holly are coming to our church tomorrow, and they'll get to see Caden be toddler Jesus in the Christmas play. I have told Caden that he has a very important role and that he has to be good. I'll keep you posted as to whether or not he listened! ;)

No comments: