Monday, March 24, 2008

Busy Busy










I haven't posted in a little while because we have been busy with our condo. It is now on the market and the builders of our new place are predicting it'll be done by June. We have been so busy cleaning, de-cluttering, fixing things up, moving the cats in and out for showings, and did I say cleaning? I really hope we sell soon. We have had a lot of help, though. Mike, Kim, Tarena and Stephen have all been incredibly helpful and we have had a lot of offers from friends for help, so thanks to you guys. I thought I'd put up a few pictures of our place because it has never looked quite like this... I also put up pictures of Caden, our other little helper. He was obsessed with sweeping the floors, wiping down the closet mirrors, and what else- vacuuming!

No comments: