Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"Henny" and "Baby" Having Fun at the Playground :)









Caden and December were so cute together. They loved to play with each other, which is new from the last time they were together. Caden called December "Baby" and December called Caden "Henny". It was adorable! We had a few minor arguments between the babies- one was when December was innocently carrying Morty, Caden's beloved elephant. Caden charged after her with his hands in the air ready to fight (not Mommy and Daddy's proudest moment). Caden pinched poor little December on the arm, and she was not happy. But the fight was resolved quickly. :) Whenever we were going out little December would ask, "Henny come too?". She wanted Henny to be where she was. Caden would wake up and say "Baby" because he wanted December to come out and play. December did the same with him, only saying "Henny". I don't know where she gets the name Henny but it sure is cute! I really miss December. If I thought Brad and Kristin would have let me, I would have taken her home with me. :)

Here are some pictures of the babies at the playground. They loved it there!

No comments: