Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Another Video... :)



I hope you are sitting down as you read this because I have drastic news. Brace yourselves...Morty is no more.

About a week ago Caden was in his room and he was saying "Abbey" over and over. I had no idea what he was talking about. At first I thought he was saying "Ammie" for Grammie but after listening for a little while it was clear he was saying "Abbey". When he pointed at Morty, his elephant, I realized that he was calling Morty Abbey. So Morty has gone from male to female, and he is now Abbey. We thought that was kind of cute.

It's also cute when Caden answers questions. The other day Jeff asked him 3 questions. The first was if Caden wanted to go to church and he said no. The second was if he wanted Mommy to have a baby and he said no (he always says no to that question). The third was if he wanted to join the navy and he said yes. I told Jeff he's not allowed to ask that question anymore! ;)

Not much else is new around here. Soon we'll be packing up our stuff and moving out of here to our new place. We are getting really excited, and once the basement is finished in our new home we'll be even more excited.

After today Jeff has no more school and we are both happy about that. He is doing some courses by distance over the summer and one in the fall and then he'll be done this degree and be on to the next one I'm sure. :) Caden will go around the house saying "Daddy school" which means Daddy is at school. I know he'll like it when Daddy can be home more. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he's saying "Eppy", not Abbey. You should ask him if it's really Eppy. lol Got to go watch the Johnson phone conversation.

Brad and Kristin said...

Erin, that's the cutest video ever! That is soo funny that Morty is now Abbey. :) Haha! I can't wait to see Caden and you guys again.