Sunday, July 6, 2008

Undies, Cooking, Prayer and VBS ;)









I'm finally posting more pictures of Caden. The first picture is of Caden sporting his new big boy underwear. :) It was a really hot day so I let him wear a pair over his diaper. He hasn't really graduated to big boy underwear yet... ;)

Then I have a picture of Caden helping Mommy make dessert. We made pudding and, as you can tell from his green hair, it was green. He LOVES pudding, and loves to help stir and lick the beaters.

And of course there has to be a picture of my little angel praying! *grin* Caden still LOVES to pray and read his Bible. This past week was really busy because I helped out with VBS at a PCA church here. It was a lot of fun! I helped out with the 5th and 6th graders and while I was doing that, Caden was in the preschool group. I put up a few pictures. Every day Caden would say "Church?" because he wanted to go. December came as well and Caden loved that. Both Caden and December had trouble leaving Kristin and I some days, but overall they did great. I hope to find more programs like that to get involved in, and to get Caden involved in as well. Right now my guess is that he's going to be a Pastor. I guess the more VBS (Vacation Bible School) training the better! ;)

No comments: