Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sick Little Boy







Since Thursday night Caden has had quite a high fever, and it won't go down. He hasn't been himself for a few days. Last night I was up with him most of the night and I ended up sleeping on a mattress in his room because he was getting up so frequently. He has the shakes and cries and cries. Today he's had a little more energy, but he has a ways to go yet. I think I'm going to take him for a walk in his stroller and get him a little shake at Starbucks... :) He loves the strawberry shakes there, and I know he would drink it. From Friday night to this morning he's had no appetite, but atleast he's drinking.

My sister and her fiance came for the weekend and they saw poor Caden at his worst. :( But he still liked having them here, even if he was fussy and grouchy. When he was feeling real sick, Holly read to him and that helped him feel better I think. He loves being read to now. And Nathan put together some of his train set so that got him excited for a bit. In less than 2 weeks Holly and Nathan will be married! It's going to be a busy August for weddings, that's for sure!

No comments: