Monday, August 4, 2008

Holly and Nathan's Wedding

















The past few days have been quite busy. My family is here from New Brunswick and it has been great to see them. Today we are going to Banff and I am so excited to show my parents the mountains. :) I'll be sure to take a lot of pictures. It's actually only 5:00 in the morning but Baby Jones #2 has kept me up most of the night. The preparation for staying up all hours of the night has alreay begun. It's amazing how you get prepared for a newborn well before they arrive...

Holly and Nathan's wedding was beautiful. Unfortunately I don't have the greatest photos because I was busy trying to keep Caden's chatting to a minimum and Jeff was busy filming the ceremony. He did great, though. Other than one minor outburst at the rehearsal dinner Caden was a perfect little guy. He was an usher at the wedding and he loved handing out the programs. By the time we took pictures, though, he was ready for a nap and had nothing but grumpy looks for everyone. My sister, Meredith, probably has better photos so once she sends them to me I'll see if I can put them up. Holly looked beautiful. I'm sure the two of them will have a great time on their honeymoon in Hawaii... ;)

Caden loved swimming while we were in Edmonton, and he loved doing it with Daddy especially. I will put up those pictures later. I think poor Jeff needs sleep and with me tossing and turning all night the last thing he needs is for me to go in and get the camera... ;)

So in these photos you can see my Mom, my Dad, my sister Meredith, my grandmother, and my cousin Abbey who was a bridesmaid. I'm really going to miss them when they leave tomorrow. :( You can also see my big belly. ;) In the last photo you can see how exhausted Caden was. We actually left the reception early becasue Caden fell asleep. He didn't even wake up when I put him in the carseat, took him out, changed him and put his pj's on. His Grammie and Grampie Grieve as he calls them (for Fairgrieve) came over and watched him while Jeff, Meredith, Greg, Abbey and I went to see the movie Jeff and I have been trying to see, and Caden didn't even budge. For his Grammie Grieve's birthday Caden built her a bear at the Build-a-Bear workshop, and Grammie loved it. Caden even recorded her a message: "Hi, Grammie Grieve". It was cute! Caden has really taken to his Grammie and Grampie Grieve which surprised me because he can be quite shy at times. He'll be sad when they leave tomorrow.

No comments: