Tuesday, August 5, 2008

More of Edmonton, Banff, and 1 From Calgary :)









I put up some pictures of Caden and Jeff in the pool at our Edmonton hotel. It was so nice. The water was so warm that I actually swam for a change. ;) Caden loved being tossed up and down by Daddy, and he would even jump in the pool on his own (into Daddy's arms of course). I have some videos that I will try to post. Caden loved the shower too, and would beg to be taken to it.

I put up 3 pictures of us in Banff. Jeff took Caden to the hotsprings and my Dad wandered around and checked things out while Mom, Greg, Meredith and I went up the gondola to see the mountains. Mom and Meredith were a little afraid, but they survived. :) It was a beautiful day, and I think everyone had a great time. We shopped for a little while which is always fun, and after a quick stop in Canmore we all came back to our house for supper. Then we went to Jeff's parents' house for some dessert before my family had to leave. Their plane leaves this morning and I am sad about that. :( It's hard because the trip to New Brunswick is so long, especially with little ones. I don't know that I'll be able to get home for Christmas this year because the new baby will be so little... But hopefully we'll get back there soon, God willing. My grandmother and aunt and uncle stayed one more night at the Banff Springs Hotel and then they're off to Ontario tomorrow.

I also put up a picture of Grampie and Grammie "Grieve" (as Caden calls them) playing with Caden in his room. He was sad when everyone left. When I put him to bed he said, "Mommy, stay here". It just about broke my heart. He was worried that I was leaving too.

No comments: