Saturday, February 7, 2009

Birthdays, Walks, and Haircuts :)






Well, I had a great birthday. Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes! Jeff was super sweet as always and gave me a very special day. He worked extra the week before so he could take a few hours off on the morning of my birthday and let me sleep in. I was able to stay in bed until 9:00... What a treat! ;) I can't tell you how long it's been since I've slept in past 7:00. Caden and Cayleigh were very good for Mommy and the weather was beautiful- we were able to go to the park and have a lot of fun outside. I put up a picture of Cayleigh after one of our walks this past week- I thought she looked adorable passed out in her bear suit!

I just got back from the salon (it was a birthday treat). I LOVE it there! *lol* Now we're going to have lunch and then take Caden to "Let's Play"- a HUGE indoor playground. We're going to shop a bit and later tonight Jeff and I are going to go out. It'll be just the 2 of us. We're planning on letting Grammie and Grampie watch the kids while we go to a restaurant down the street. Jeff wanted to take me out this weekend for my birthday. The plans are still kind of up in the air, though, because little Cayleigh is really sick. She sounds like she has whooping cough, although I know she doesn't. Poor little one... I hope she feels batter soon. It's awful when you have a sick baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When can we come and give your your birthday present? We're available on the 21st or the 28th.