Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Growing Up Too Fast- 4 Months Today... And she can roll over!







I can't believe how fast little Cayleigh is growing (I posted her month-by-month pictures today). And Caden too. :( Last night Jeff was getting all our pictures organized and ready to print (we have over 600 pictures to print to get my albums caught up!) and seeing Caden as a little boy made me feel a little sad. He's not a little boy anymore. He's no longer napping and that is a big change in itself. Jeff and I don't mind because now he goes to bed at 7:00 and sleeps until 8:00 in the morning. Before he wouldn't nap until 3:30 or so in the afternoon, would sleep until supper and then would be awake in his room until about 10:00pm even though we put him to bed at 8:00. He's getting more and more independent and is starting to need me less and less. My friend, Cheryl, was here yesterday and Caden said, "She cute, Mommy. Auntie Cheryl beautiful". The things he will say and do just blow us away. Sometimes I wish he was that little baby boy again, but I am happy he's growing up too.

Cayleigh is changing a lot as well. She's a beautiful little baby and we love her so much. We truly feel blessed to have our children. Last night I put Cayleigh to bed at 7:30 and she slept until 4:30, ate, and went right back to bed until 7:30am. She giggles all the time and loves watching her big brother. Although I love it when she's small, it'll be nice watching her and Caden play. And at the rate at which they're growing, it won't be long at all before that happens.

*Just a quick add on- Cayleigh rolled over at exactly 4 months old. And she's done it about 3 or 4 times since. What a big girl! :)

1 comment:

Brad and Kristin said...

Yay Cayleigh!! Is she rolling from her belly to back or from her back to her belly? She is SUCH a little cutie! We can't wait to meet her!