Monday, March 9, 2009

Nap Time and Potty Time... :S





Cayleigh is starting to nap again (thank goodness!) but her nights are still rough. She only sleeps 3-4 hours straight and then is up every 1 1/2- 2 hours the rest of the night. We started her on solids when she turned 5 months because she was eating every 1 1/2 hours night and day and never seemed satisfied. It lasted for weeks so we knew it wasn't just a growth spurt. She LOVES her rice cereal and, although she still gets up in the night, she can go longer stretches without eating and seems a lot happier.

I found the perfect crib set for Cayleigh- one with butterflies and flowers. As soon as our basement is all finished I'm going to decorate Caden and Cayleigh's rooms. I've decided on a flower/butterfly room for Cayleigh- I'm going to get little white picket fences and do a border around her room with butterflies and flowers along the fences. For Caden I'm going to do a construction room. I found the perfect duvet cover for Caden but I haven't picked it up yet.

Caden is doing great potty training. He can go and pee just fine, and is trained that way. It's the other that he's having trouble with. I had another special hand delivery today (you figure it out *Ugh*) and a mess ALL over his room, but after that he did go in the potty. We thought the worst was over, but as soon as his night diaper was on he had another gift for us. We'll keep working on it, but he's doing great. We just started 1 week ago today and he's had no wet diapers for atleast 4-5 days...

No comments: