Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Potty Training :S




Yesterday I started potty training Caden. I have tried many times before, but this time I'm determined to be successful. He's been doing great with the #1's (I'll use the polite terms *smiles*) and has only had 2 accidents in 2 days. We have to let him be naked from the waste down and he does great- hey, he's learning! ;) If he has underwear or training pants on he gets them wet, but if he's naked he goes to the potty every time and has no accidents. He's terrified he'll pee on the floor. We're having trouble with the #2's though. Yesterday he pooped on the floor, put half of it in his frying pan and the other half in his hand and brought it out to me... Don't ask! :S What a mess!!! It was all over the door, the floor... It was awful. And today he is purposely holding it because he's afraid to put it in the potty. Tomorrow I have a Mom's group so I don't know how he'll do, but we'll give it a shot. Don't worry- he'll be fully clothed! ;) Jeff and I are very proud of him. We think he's doing great for this only being his second day. :)

No comments: