Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Meet Dorothy- the newest addition to the Jones' household :)








Yesterday Caden's Auntie Kristin gave him a goldfish. Caden named her Dorothy (after Elmo's fish on "Elmo's World"). :) He loves her. Here is a little dialogue from when Caden first got her:

Caden- "I gonna take care of her, Mommy! Dorothy, you wanna listen to some muse-kick (music)?

Mommy- "Oh no, Caden. She doesn't want to listen to music (the DVD player was right by her tank). It might hurt her ears".

Caden- (looks at the goldfish) "She doesn't have any ears, Mommy. Dorothy, you wanna listen to some muse-kick? I GONNA TAKE CARE OF HER, MOMMY!"

We got a bigger tank for her today and Caden is happy that she is no longer on his dresser but is on his Thomas table so he can see her all the time. He wants me to call everyone and let them know about Dorothy. So far he has told Grammie and Grampie Fairgrieve and Auntie Meri. I took a picture of him on the phone with my Dad. I also took a picture of his fish face! He told everyone at the pet store about her... He is so excited. :) I made sure to get a tank with a cover to protect the poor fish. Caden will stop playing every few minutes to go and check on her. I pray that she lives or we will have a very sad little boy.

No comments: