Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Oh How We Love Pictures :)
















Jim and Debbie got us a bbq for Christmas (we love it) and Jeff and Caden put it together on Saturday *smiles*. Caden brought out his own little toolbox and everything. It took most of the day, and once I bathed Caden and had him in his pullups (he is completely potty trained during the day but he still has occasional accidents at night) he insisted on wearing his beloved cowboy boots that Grammie got him. He helped us throw away the garbage from the bbq assembly and a few people walking by chuckled when they saw him. ;)

Of course I have another tub shot. Cayleigh can sit on her own now (she has been able to do that for the past few weeks without us worrying of her toppling over) so I bath her and Caden together. She is picking her tummy up when she's on the floor now and, as you can see from the photos, she is going to be crawling soon I'm sure. She is still the cutest little sleeper. I love the photo of her all scrunched up in bed with her little mini skirt on. :)

I tried to take one of me and Cayleigh for my parents. It didn't turn out too well.

Last night Jeff and I decided to pull out Caden's train tracks so he could play, and he had SO much fun. I don't know why we didn't think of it before. Our basement is just weeks from being done (we're painting it now- we are SO excited for it to be finished) so we were waiting until his train table went downstairs before we assembled it. But I'm glad we got it out. He played with it for about an hour straight this morning. He loves it. :)

No comments: