Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Milk River



















Saturday to Monday we camped at Milk River with Jeff's family and it was SO much fun. I was kind of dreading it because the last time we went Caden was about the same age Cayleigh is now and we had a rough time. But this time was nothing like that. Cayleigh did really well and Caden had a GREAT time.

We went on a hike with Grampie and Sadie (the dog) Sunday morning. Caden was a trooper but he got tired out on the way back. Jim (Grampie) carried little Cayleigh up the rocks in her stroller and he put her to sleep. Caden took the picture of me by the rocks all by himself. ;)

There are pictures of the river that are really pretty. We got on air mattresses, boats, etc. and floated down the river. Cayleigh came along too and was really good. Although on Monday morning she wasn't the happiest camper. She got sick in the night and just wanted Mommy during the day. I put her on my raft with me and she fell asleep on me as we floated down the river. Caden was in the boat with Grampie and he actually fell overboard. :S But he had a life jacket on and didn't even shed a tear. All I've been hearing is, "I felled in the water, Mommy. Grampie JUMPED in and brought me out!". :)

The kids slept quite well which was another bonus. They had fun at the beach and Caden LOVED building castles with Daddy. He played and played and didn't tire of it. It was a lot of fun!

No comments: