Friday, July 24, 2009

Surprise! ;)



Yes, Jeff and I are expecting our third little one. :) I don't want to post it on facebook just yet, but I wanted to announce it here because this is my journal of sorts and also because we specifically invited you and this is an easy way to share the news. :) We're not very far along at all and we are praying that all goes well since I usually do have troubles along the way. We're excited. We've thought I was pregnant for a few weeks now due to nausea and all that fun stuff and it was just confirmed last week. I'll have to have an ultrasound to find out how far along we really are. Lately all we hear is how busy we're going to be and how crazy we are, but that is not what we think at all. We hoped our children could be close in age and they will be.

So that's our news. ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!!! We are very happy for you. You'll be in our continued prayers.
Kendis

Jeff Jones said...

Thanks! Can't wait to see you 4 in December! :)

*Erin