Friday, October 23, 2009

Baby Jones # 3 :)





In these pictures I am 16 weeks (in the sweater) and 17 weeks (in the dresses when I couldn't make up my mind what to wear to church on Sunday *smiles*). Now I am 18 weeks. I have an appointment with my doctor on Thursday and in just a few weeks I have my ultrasound where we could find out the sex of the baby although we aren't going to. We didn't know Caden was going to be a boy and it is a little more exciting that way. We're going to keep names a surprise too (that is IF we can agree on any *hee hee*). ;) My hair is super short because I wanted to grow it out from a more even length and it's dark because I'm trying to get it back to my natural colour. I'm still getting used to it. :S

*Make sure you check out the next post because it's of Cayleigh walking*

No comments: