Friday, October 23, 2009

Our Little Walker



Well, I'm back! :) I've been putting lots of pictures on facebook rather than on the blog because it's faster and we've been pretty busy around here. Jeff was ordained on Sunday and we are very thankful for his job at the church and that I can stay home now full-time. He LOVES his work and that is nice to see. :)

Our little Cayleigh took her first steps a few weeks before she turned 1 and just these past few days she's been cruising around the house. It's so cute to watch! Sometimes she would rather crawl because it's faster but more and more I see her walking her cute little walk. Sorry the video is so dark but I took it right before the kids went to bed. Poor Caden is really sick with the flu so he was on the couch watching "Mighty Machines". He hasn't thrown up so far today (which is better than the dozen or so times he was sick yesterday and into the night) but now he has a fever. I pray he gets better soon and that Cayleigh doesn't catch this awful bug. My stomach feels a little queasy today so I'm also praying I don't catch it. Oh the joys of flu season...

No comments: