Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Baby Belly/Outdoor Fun/Hat Hair ;)









I am almost 25 weeks so I'm getting closer to the end. :) I feel great other than back problems. Starting January Jeff and I are taking Bradley classes all the way up to delivery so I'm sure that'll be helpful, and hopefully this delivery will be better than in the past. We'll see...

Caden is getting excited for the baby and gives me regular "checkups". He'll pretend to give me ultrasounds and he'll listen for the baby's heartbeat. Cayleigh is not going to like baby one bit but we are working on that. :)

I took the kids out to play today and they had a lot of fun. Caden could stay out forever so when Cayleigh got cold I let him play with his bucket and shovel by the window where I could watch him. Cayleigh loved being pulled in the sled but my brave little man would have nothing to do with it. ;) He was busy playing in the snowbank and "working" as he calls it. He was moving pieces of snow and pulling the sled- a "man's work" as he likes to say. He's my little cutie. And so is Cayleigh. Her hair is wild to start with (curls all up the back) and after I took her hat off it was all the more unmanageable. I put both of them in the bath to warm them up and they're napping now. It's my best friend's birthday today so we're going over to visit her tonight. Caden helped me bake her favourite muffins while Cayleigh had her morning nap, and now all I need to do is wrap a few gifts. And fold laundry and make supper... Busy busy. So I guess I should get off the computer. :)

No comments: