Friday, December 18, 2009

Zoolights










We went to the Zoo tonight and saw all the lights. This is the first time Jeff and I have gone and I had no idea how beautiful it was. There were lights everywhere and there were lots of activities for the kids. My pictures didn't do it justice (partly because the camera died). :( Caden and Cayleigh LOVED it and when we left Caden said he wanted to come back. There were heart lights in one particular spot and so Jeff and I parked the stroller, stood by the lights, and let Caden take a picture. It was so cute- Caden had the camera and Cayleigh was holding the camera case. People would stop and say how cute it was that Caden was taking our picture. The pictures are not the best so I haven't decided whether or not I'll post them. ;) I was glad we went. It's been a fun night. :)

No comments: