Monday, March 1, 2010

Dora and Diego :)





I posted a picture of Caden and Cayleigh's Dora and Diego room. They love it! We're not going to put Cayleigh's bed together until she learns how to sleep on a mattress, and this won't be until she's closer to 2. We just thought we'd get it done before we are super super busy. ;) Caden looks so comfy in his bed snuggling his dear Abbey. :)

I love the picture of Cayleigh that I took a few days ago. She's almost 17 months. :)

And I put up a picture of me at 36 weeks. I've been getting a lot of false labour already- so much that it's kept me up for 2 nights and is quite uncomfortable. I'm wondering if baby will come a bit early. I hope so! Jeff and I are ready to go and would love to meet baby any day. :)

2 comments:

Holly said...

You need a side profile picture - I can't see your belly :)

Jeff Jones said...

There's a reason why... ;)

*Erin