Saturday, March 20, 2010

Our Little Pastor






These videos and the picture were all taken today. First thing this morning I decided to give Caden a big Bible that we don't use. It's a New Living Translation I bought for Jeff way back when we were dating and he doesn't use that translation so I thought I'd give it to Caden. He played with it for about 45 minutes this morning and preached away. So of course I took a video. ;) Then he went downstairs and started to sing "Before the Throne of God Above". He copies everything that is done at church. He'll put the straps outside his pants (the elastic ones that are used to tighten his waste) and will pretend they're microphones, he'll get a calculator or the remote control out and use that to "turn on the screen" like at church, he'll pull out his microphone, and he'll sing away. He even stands on a stool- I'm not sure if our Pastor stands on a riser or not. I guess I'll have to check. ;) He usually rolls up his sleeves when he plays the guitar (an old ukelele Jeff used to have) so he can be just like the guitar player at church who rolls up his sleeves. And most of the day he talks SO loud and when you ask him why he talks loud he'll say, "Because Pastor Clint talks loud". He's a busy boy. After his preaching/singing we went to the zoo and he was so tired he had to take a nap. When Jeff and I checked in on him we found him asleep with his Bible. :)

No comments: