Sunday, May 4, 2008

The B-I-B-L-E, Yes That's the Book for Me...





A few days ago Caden decided he loved his Bible. Jeff and I have tried to read it to him before but he wasn't interested. Well, he is now. He asks for the Bible, flips through it, can spell it... We wanted to put him in the tub and he threw a tantrum because he didn't want us to take the Bible away. We took it anyway, and he screamed through the entire bath.

Today at church Caden prayed for the TV during Sunday school. I think our little prayer warrior is a little confused. I don't know why he prays for objects and prays for the same thing over and over and over at the same sitting... Jeff and I are trying not to react when he gets confused like this because we think that's why he's doing it. People probably think we're confusing our son. So hopefully Caden will get things figured out soon. In the meantime, does anyone have any prayer requests? ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I need to start praying for my sweet Johnson nephew! :) I don't understand how he could be 75% Johnson when his Mom is only 25%... is Jeff not telling you something?!