Sunday, May 4, 2008

Visit from Auntie and "Uncle"








My sister, Holly, and her fiance, Nathan, came to visit this weekend and it was nice to see them. When Caden first saw them when he woke up Saturday morning he was not happy to say the least. I think he thought he was going to be left with a babysitter (which is an all-time fear of his I guess) and he refused to go near them until well after breakfast. But as the day wore on he grew very fond of Nathan and even called him Uncle! He learned that on his own too! They left today and when I had Caden in his room he was whining a bit saying "Uncle?". He will miss them for sure.

Caden spent some time teaching Holly about the Bible and LOTS of time praying for Holly and Nathan and everything else under the sun! Caden has become rather fond of praying and of his Bible, and that is not an understatement. I'll put up some videos later to show you what I mean! I think we might have another Pastor in the family.

We went to the zoo again yesterday and that was fun. It was a beautiful day here. Caden wasn't all that interested in the zoo this time, though. I think the Wild Animal Park in California was so good that the Calgary Zoo just doesn't compare. But it was still fun, and Caden was very well behaved. He especially loved the playground there and talking on what he thinks are phones... It was a tiring day but a good one. I am getting bigger by the minute it seems and trips to the zoo aren't as easy for me as they used to be! :) On the whole I am starting to feel better. A week ago I wouldn't have been able to go to the zoo, but I was able to go yesterday and did just fine with a bit of help. It's nice to have some energy again. :)

No comments: