Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fun at the Park








We took Caden and December to the MOPS walk in the park today and they had a great time. I love getting outside, and the babies do too. :) Caden kind of likes the swings now. Up until a few days ago he wouldn't even get on them, but after I let him sit on my lap while I was on the swing he wasn't as afraid. Caden also loves to climb now, and can get to the top of big platforms and slides all on his own. I don't like that very much... He makes me nervous because he runs and isn't as steady as he could be. But that's how they learn I guess. :)

Caden is starting to go up to other kids and play with them, so that makes Jeff and I happy. He is no longer the antisocial little boy that he used to be. :) Today he played trucks with some other kids and they got along great. Of course his crazy Mommy was right up there snapping photos *grin*... :)

No comments: