Monday, June 16, 2008

Fun in the sun...and in the tub of course! :)







Caden is having so much fun playing in the big backyard at Grammie and Grampie Jones' house. The trampoline is his favourite, but he still makes us very nervous as he runs all around on it. We are very careful, though. Today he decided he wouldn't listen to us and almost jumped over the edge, but Jeff grabbed him just in time. That was the end of Caden's trampoline jumping for the day... Sorry if I make you nervous, Mom! ;) We really are careful!

It's been a busy week. I just finished my 5th night and am off for a few days. Hopefully the weather will be nice for the week because it is so nice to get outside. Caden and I are hoping to meet up with other Moms from our MOPS (Moms of Preschoolers) Group on Wednesday to go play in the park near our old home. I love taking him there, and he is really starting to like other kids so that is good. Today we were in a store and Caden picked up a box of Smarties for him and then another one for "Memer", his cousin December. He asks about her when she's sleeping and when she's gone. It's cute. :)

Well, I am too tired to think of anything else to write. I'll try and put up a video of Caden on the trampoline with Daddy over the next few days.

No comments: