Monday, June 23, 2008

A Little Bit of Everything...







1. Caden playing in a car his Bampie Jones bought. There are a ton of cars in this yard and I took a picture of Caden in his little car amongst all the bigger cars, but there was too much info in those pictures to put them up. This was taken June 22/08.

2. Caden playing in his splash pool. He LOVES it! This was June 21/08.

3&4. More belly shots. These were taken June 19th when I was 23 weeks and 4 days.

5. Caden on the potty. I've decided to take a break from potty training until he's a little more ready and willing. I took this picture June 19/08. Caden drank a whole cup of juice, ate a snack, had 4 stories read to him... We were in the bathroom for about 40 minutes and he didn't use the potty. But when I put a diaper on him he decided to go to the bathroom. :)

No comments: