Thursday, January 1, 2009

Fun times, and more fun ahead! :)










1. Cayleigh playing- she's on her back because her tummy time only lasts for a few minutes most times. She hates it.

2 & 3. Caden's Auntie Kim (he LOVES her) took him outside to play in the snow and he had so much fun! She pulled him on a sled and when he got home he told me all about it- "Auntie Kim take Caden on sled. Caden go Auntie Kim's house. Caden see Uncle Mike. Uncle Mike on computer. Auntie Kim give Caden water and cheerios. Uncle Mike give Caden eggnog"...

4. Lately Caden likes to help out whenever his little sister is concerned. She was in her bed fussing a bit and Caden said, "What wrong, Baby Cayleigh? Baby Cayleigh need blankie". He covered her up by stuffing the blanket in her bed- we were happy to be there to get a picture and to tell Caden that only Mommy and Daddy can cover Cayleigh up. ;)

5. My best friend, Cheryl, came over on Boxing Day and it was so good to see her. Cayleigh was all smiles as you can tell. Caden and Cayleigh LOVE Cheryl.

6. Me with my babies watching a classic- "The Big Comfy Couch". I know... :)

7. Cayleigh all smiles in her carseat for once- usually she cries when we strap her in but falls asleep as soon as we rock her. She is excellent in the car (Caden was difficult when he was her age). Isn't she a sweetie?

8. Caden being silly. He's a cute little guy!


Well, if all goes as planned we should be home in New Brunswick a little over a week from today. I am SO excited! I can't wait to see everyone and to have them see Caden and Cayleigh. We are hoping to spend time with our good friends, Kevin and Kendis as well. They have little ones the same age as ours and we haven't seen them in a long time. So we have a lot to look forward to. Caden picked out a Diego suitcase for the trip and I'm already trying to figure out what we'll bring and how I can keep Caden entertained and Cayleigh comfortable. My parents are really excited-I know my Mom will be thrilled to hold a little baby again. :)

No comments: