Saturday, November 7, 2009

A Few More...






I'm not sure why but I always seem to load pictures in the wrong order. ;) I took a picture of Caden helping Jeff take the garbage out. It is so cute- Caden will say, "Mommy, you can't take the garbage out because it is a man's job. Just Daddy and I can take the garbage out." I just love my little man! :) We started giving him an allowance today. He is good at helping and we thought it'd be good to teach him to save early on. He gets $1 a week, and tonight he took a dime out to put in the offering at church tomorrow. :) My little boy is growing up.

There are 2 pictures of my boys in their Flames jerseys. I am updating this blog as my sweet husband sits beside me watching the hockey game that is starting. ;) Caden would be right by his side if he wasn't in bed sleeping.

There is also a picture of Baby Jones #3 at 20 weeks. I feel like my belly just popped out today. I'm sure it will pop out A LOT more! :S

*Be sure to check out the video and other new post I put up today*

No comments: