Thursday, November 19, 2009

Fun Ages and Stages!






I think 1 is the absolute cutest age! Cayleigh toddles all around the house with Ella and her blankie and looks so small to be carrying such a huge load! She can say a lot of words now- "MOMMA, DADDA, CUP, UP, AIRP (for airplane), TITTY (for kitty), CHOO CHOO (for train), ELWA (for her elephant, Ella), HOT... and probably a few more that I can't think of at the moment. I can tell her, "Go to Grampie/Grammie, Cayleigh" and she'll go to the right person. I can ask her where the fish is and she'll walk to the tank. I can tell her to go to her chair and she will. She can even get her cup when I ask her to. She is a smart little girl, and she is adorable. She doesn't care where Mommy and Daddy are- she just wants to walk and explore.

Caden's tantrum phase is finished and for that we are extremely thankful! He is napping again too which is wonderful. It seems like we always have a rough patch after a birthday, but then he settles down. His quote of the day is, "Mommy, boys can't have babies but girls can play hockey too!". He is still our little preacher and plays pastor multiple times a day. I can hear him singing as I type! ;)

We are going to Edmonton for the weekend and we are all excited. Jeff has been really busy lately so we're going to have a weekend of fun. :)

1 comment:

Brad and Kristin said...

Wow, Erin! I can't believe how big and grown-up Cayleigh looks! She has changed TONS since the summer...I can hardly believe it! I'm really looking forward to seeing her and Caden again at Christmas time -- we all are!