Saturday, February 24, 2007

He Slept Through the Night!


Last night went pretty well- we tried to get Caden to go to bed around 8:00 because he was up until 11:00 the night before (he was worked up from Kim's party) and he only had one short nap during the day. Well, that didn't go over well with Caden. He screamed and cried and flipped all around his crib. He would turn to his belly and SCREAM. Tears were running down his little face... So at about 8:30 we (or I- Jeff is a little stronger than me) felt absolutely terrible so I took him out of the dreaded crib and put him on the floor while I folded laundry. He was SO happy to be with me. He was smiling and laughing. He played until about 9:30 (2 hours after his last bottle) and decided he wanted another bottle (or ba ba as we say :) before he would go to bed. So we gave in as we always do and he went to bed at about 9:40-7:20 straight. Jeff is still tired so he is still sleeping but I feel great. It is wonderful when your baby finally sleeps through the night. We will have to be home by 7:00 or so tonight if we want him to sleep well, though. If our routine is thrown off at all he will have trouble sleeping. And ever since we stopped feeding him in the night, he has been great. So he has slept straight through 3 nights and woke up once for a soother the other 2 nights. I think he is going to do OK. :)

No comments: