Wednesday, August 1, 2007

All the Better to Bite You With...






Caden has had his 2 front teeth for a little while now. Isn't he handsome? *smiles* But does he ever bite! And does it EVER hurt! I think he bites because he is teething. So far he has bitten myself, Jeff, his Grammie Debbie, and our friends Kendis and Kate. I need to teach him to stop doing that. Actually, there are quite a few things that I need to teach him! He is getting into more and more trouble every day. He gets at the computer and when I say "No, Caden", he smiles, goes limp and drops into my arms. He thinks it is funny. When he's pulling at the TV and we say "No, Caden", he laughs! You can't help but smile. I have been trying time-outs in his crib but I don't think he has enough upstairs yet to really understand. Seriously! :) We just keep a constant eye on him...

No comments: