Tuesday, August 21, 2007

So Many Changes





Caden is growing up so fast. I can't believe he'll be 1 in just a few weeks. Where has the time gone? I ask myself that every day. And every day Caden is learning new things. Just a few days ago he put the telephone to his ear and said "He-Wo", and then he would put it to my ear. It just shows that he is learning from us so Jeff and I have to be very careful from now on! :)

Caden can also hold his own bottle and drink, and that is something that he started doing really well this morning. I rolled up a blanket under his head, gave him his bottle and he just sat there with his blankie drinking.

And he is walking more and more every day, getting into more and more trouble and throwing more tantrums... I think Jeff and I are going to be very busy for a very long time! *smiles*

No comments: