Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Little Turkey




Where do I begin? What a way to start a post, eh?! :) Yesterday I put Caden down for his morning nap. I was working on a Bible study for our Small Group and I heard Caden start to fuss. I didn't think anything of it because he does that sometimes. But when he started to really cry I went into his room and guess what I found. I found my 11 month old son hanging out of the side of his crib. His foot was caught and I am so thankful because otherwise he would have fallen and who knows what could have happened to him. He was crying and his poor belly was all red from the way he was lying across the bars. I was absolutely shocked that he could climb out of his crib. So now we have to go to the store and find some way to keep him in his crib. He is too little for a bed of his own. There is a crib tent that Jeff and I are thinking of getting tonight that is made for situations like this. It costs just about as much as a crib, but what can you do. Oh Caden... I'll put pictures up later of what we come up with.

No comments: