Friday, August 24, 2007

Our Little Walker




We are so proud of Caden. He walks all around the condo now by himself, and he looks so cute. He has his arms out straight for balance and he looks so funny. He loves to walk. Yesterday I was cleaning his room and out of the corner of my eye I saw him walking across the living room with the remote! He was on a mission I guess! He goes from the kitchen to the living room just like a pro- sometimes he falls and sometimes he doesn't. Luckily we have had no injuries as of yet.

Tonight Jeff and I are going birthday shopping for Caden and that'll be fun. We are going to get him a "Thomas" play station with a bunch of wooden trains that he loves. It is something that he can play with when he is older too. When we take him to the store he can sit and play forever with the trains. We know he'll like it. :)

No comments: