Thursday, October 23, 2008

"Caden did it!"






Yesterday Caden went on the potty for the first time! After he used the potty he stood up and shouted, "Caden did it!". He went again today, and we are very proud to say the least. :) I put him in his "big boy underwear" yesterday, but they were wet within minutes. And Caden doesn't understand the concept of training pants either. He just goes in them and then asks to be changed. But he has used the potty twice so we are making progress. :) I put up a few pictures of our "big boy" and our sleeping beauty that were taken either yesterday or today. I will download more pictures when I have more time and energy (maybe in a year or so *smiles*)...

Things are going well here. I am starting to feel better so that's good. And Cayleigh is an excellent baby. She pretty much just eats and sleeps. Sometimes she wants to eat every hour and that annoys Caden a bit, especially if we are outside and have to come in because his little sister thinks she is starving. But for the most part he's doing great. I've seen him give her a few kisses and last night he touched her little nose, hands and feet while we were reading bedtime stories. Caden likes to help Mommy change Cayleigh too. He's a good little helper. Jeff and I love having a boy and a girl. Little children truly are a blessing. :)

No comments: