Saturday, October 4, 2008

Welcome Sweet Cayleigh Alanna Jones :)














On Friday, October 3rd at 9:29pm, little Cayleigh was born. :) Isn't she adorable? I think she looks a little like her big brother, who wants nothing to do with her at this time. ;) Cayleigh wieghed 7 lbs 5 ounces and was 20 inches long. She has dark brown hair like her Daddy and so far is a very good baby. She pretty much spends all of her time eating and sleeping. The poor little one had a hard time coming into the world- her heart rate kept dropping at times, my blood pressure almost bottomed out, and then there was an unsuccessful attempt to deliver her with a vacuum and a successful attempt with forceps. It was rough, but I thank God that she is here. She is beautiful, and Jeff and I love her so so much already. :)

3 comments:

Brad and Kristin said...

Thank you for putting pictures up, Erin! She is so precious and beautiful -- I wish I could hold her! We'll be praying for you both (and Caden too) as you recover and adjust to two adorable children! :) We love you four.

Brad, Kristin, and December

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so happy for you!

Blogtron said...

Ahhh details!