Sunday, October 26, 2008

Haircut #2 and more pictures of course :)














Yesterday Jeff and Caden both got a haircut. They went together and dropped Cayleigh and I off at Winners. :) We're already starting mother and daughter shopping, and Cayleigh's only 3 weeks old! Caden did great at the hairdresser's. He sat in the chair all by himself and enjoyed a sucker. I guess when Jeff was getting his hair cut Caden gave a play by play as to what was going on. He kept saying, "Daddy haircut. Daddy all done haircut. Daddy not all done haircut. Caden haircut." It was probably a little annoying, but I guess the hairdresser thought Caden was adorable. He is- but sometimes he can be a tad annoying when he repeats things over and over and over... *smiles*

It's been a quiet Sunday so far. I had a nap earlier and now Jeff is sleeping and of course Cayleigh is sleeping. When Caden naps she wakes up until he does and then she goes back to sleep. Very kind of her I know! And then she sleeps until Jeff and I are ready for bed and then she wakes up for about 4 hours... So we are trying to keep her awake more in the day but it's almost impossible. I'm sure it'll be another long night, but that's OK.

Well, I have to go because Caden just told me he dirtied his diaper. Nice of him to tell me... He was just on the potty for about 20 minutes but he wouldn't use it this time. All in due time I guess. :)

No comments: