Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday Pictures :)







Cayleigh's Grandma Aleta got her the cutest outfit and she wore it today. I couldn't resist taking a few pictures. :) It is a 6 month size outfit and 8 week old Cayleigh fits into it just fine. She is a big girl- her 2 month needles are this week and I'll let you know what percentile she's in. She's definitely a good eater! We are thankful for that, especially since Caden had so much trouble eating when he was her age.

We put up our Christmas tree last night and Caden had so much fun helping us decorate it. He put the ornaments on the same branch over and over and Jeff would move them when he wasn't looking. :) As you can sort of tell from one of the pictures (the one of Caden reaching for me while I was holding Cayleigh), Caden is starting to get jealous of his little sister. :( He doesn't want to touch her, talk to her, or have Mommy hold her. I tried to have some one-on-one time with him yesterday and I try my best to play with him alone whenever I can. And I also get him to play with Mommy and Cayleigh... So we'll see how it goes. But today wasn't a good day. This post is all pictures of Cayleigh- I'll be sure to put a bunch of Caden up next time. He was busy playing with his trucks this morning when we took pictures of Cayleigh, and when he did come over he was just mad that I was holding her and not him. And tonight when Jeff took the pictures of Cayleigh sleeping on my shoulder, Caden was in bed.

Tomorrow I hope to get to the mall to completely finish our shopping. Then we have a ton of wrapping to do. It'll be fun. :)

No comments: