Friday, December 12, 2008

Decorations and Doctors...






On Sunday we bought a new star for our Christmas tree and some outside lights. It was fun to decorate and, now that we have our new place, we can decorate more than we could while we were in our 3rd storey condo. Caden wanted to put the star on the tree, but got scared when Jeff lifted him up. Our brave little boy. ;)

Yesterday Caden and Cayleigh had their check-ups- Caden's was his 2 year check-up and Cayleigh's was her 2 month check-up. They both did very well. Cayleigh is 12 lbs 12 1/2 ounces and is 24 inches long now. She is in the 75th-90th percentile for weight and the 90th for height. Her head is also in the 90th percentile. :) Caden weighed 31 lbs 8 ounces and was 36.75 inches long. He is in the 75th-90th percentile for weight and the 90th for height (the same as Cayleigh). So they are both doing well. A lot of people laugh when they see Cayleigh because of her chubby cheeks and rolls. Poor little girl (or should I say big girl)... :)

Tomorrow we are going to Edmonton to see my sister and her husband and I am SO excited. We are going to go swimming and shopping and I can't wait! I just hope the snow stops because right now it's storming. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Well, Caden is asleep, Cayleigh is asleep, so why am I on this computer?! ;) I am going to get some rest while I can... Bye for now. :)

No comments: