Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Odds and Ends :)










The top 2 pictures I posted were taken today after I saw that Caden had given the Green Goblin a timeout again. He has quite the imagination! Caden doesn't nap anymore but he will go in his room, shut the door, and play for 1- 1 1/2 hours until I go in and get him. He loves it. Today I heard him talking and went in to find the Green Goblin in timeout. It gave me a chuckle. ;)

On Sunday, our friend Megan came to visit. She is a friend from New Brunswick but she's in Regina right now while her husband is taking courses. It was great to see her! Caden had fun with her 3-year-old son, Alex, as you can tell.

And I cannot resist taking pictures of Jeff with his baby girl. :) Doesn't Jeff look great? He has lost 25 lbs since January. His back is feeling great and he's doing great. I'm proud of him. :)

Today has been a busy day. I'm weaning Cayleigh (I am in desperate need of sleep and so is Jeff- I can't be a human soother any longer) and she took bottles all day long with no trouble. I am so thankful! Ans she is still her happy self- she doesn't seem to mind at all. We'll see what tomorrow brings. :)

No comments: